surfed around the internet of “dream home” and found some of interesting designs. If you ever dreamed of owning a beautiful home, here are the tips you could benefit from:
- Plan an investment for a mortgage downpayment of $10,000.00 or $20,000.00 and if you do that you could also pay that monthly, semi-monthly or bi-weekly and the more you pay the lower mortgage will be each month.
- Invest for a lawyer which can protect you from any error information sellers offer. I recommend you to invest about $5,000 for one to be prepared without a shock payment.
- Invest about $5,000 – $10,000 for furnitures and appliances.
- If you are wanting to build a new home, it can be very costly because if you want to do a custom home you will want to invest an extra money to pay for the interior designer to design your whole home.
- Most people would search for older home already upgraded and that they won’t have to pay for extra cost. You can also turn your home into something fabulous and save a bit more of money.
- Always research on what kind and affordable homes you want to visit and ensure availability of “Open House” so you can see if you like the place.
Here are some interesting pictures for home fashion and I really would love to have this house!
Beautiful Bedroom filled with relaxing atmosphere
A Shoe Bath Tub
Purpled colour in Kitchen
By: Carolyn Bulsink